home solar power generation systems are becoming more and more popular, mainly consisting of solar panels, solar controllers and battery (battery pack). If the output power supply is AC 220V or 110V, a inverter is needed.
What should I pay attention to when buying a home solar power generation system? There are mainly three aspects:
1. Pay attention to matching the actual power consumption of the family
Generally speaking, if 3 to 5 electrical appliances consume daily electricity at home, a 3KW home solar power system can basically meet the needs. If 7 to 10 electrical appliances consume electricity every day, the total power of the home solar power generation system should be around 5kW.
2. Pay attention to whether you need personalized customization
3. Pay attention to product safety
(1) Whether the battery uses a lithium -class iron phosphate battery;
(2) Whether there is a BMS (battery management system) to protect the battery from the effects of over pressure, overheating, overload and other problems;
(3) Whether to connect to the APP so that users can monitor the running status of the device at any time;
(4) Whether the installation wiring is simple (convenient for maintenance at any time) and whether the material meets the safety standards.