What are the basic knowledge of the balcony solar system?
The basic knowledge of the balcony solar system mainly includes the following 8 aspects:
(1) Composition of the balcony solar system: The solar system of the balcony is mainly composed of solar cell panels, controllers, inverters, batteries and loads.
(2) The working principle of solar panels: Solar panels use photoelectric effects or photochemical effects to convert solar light into electrical energy.
(3) The function of the controller: The controller is the core component of the solar system. It is responsible for controlling the charging and discharge of the battery plate, and the switch control of the load.
(4) The role of inverter: The inverter is a device that converts DC electricity into AC power, which enables the solar system to provide electricity for AC loads.
(5) Types and choices of batteries: The battery is a energy storage equipment for the solar system. It can store electrical energy and provide the load when needed.
(6) The type and choice of load: The load is the electric equipment of the solar system, which can be lighting, home appliances, pumps, etc.
(7) Installation and maintenance of the balcony solar system: The installation of the solar system of the balcony needs to follow certain specifications and steps, and it is also necessary to maintain and maintain regularly during use.
(8) Economic benefits of the balcony solar system: The solar system of the balcony is a clean and renewable energy source. Using it can not only save energy costs, but also contribute to environmental protection.